WE HAVE BEEN MISSING Y’ALL

by admin on November 1, 2012 · 8 comments

We have been missing blogging with you all.

Did you miss us even a little bit?

Maybe you have been thinking we have run out of interesting things to write about.

Puleez believe me when I say that we have not run out experiences and look forward to letting you glimpse into the life of a family with children of various ages living in a foreign country.  In fact, our adventures exceed our time available to write about them.  Please bear with me as I try to put things together for our family in our new home.

We moved 2 times in just as many months.   That was a bit much for me.  Plus, it seems that we never seem to slow down the speed of our life no matter where we are and so we have been taking care of lots of different parts of life at the moment.

But we do like our new home and are adjusting pretty well.

This afternoon we walked 12 minutes from our front door to the beach.  The water was warm and there were lots of little fishies to watch on the reef.  What a nice way to wrap up the day.

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Lauren Bisbano November 2, 2012 at 7:42 am

It is so beautiful! I want to come live with you guys. But life in Mexico is still living the daily grind it sounds with just a beautiful backdrop. We will all have to wait for the New Order. Glad you are all doing good with all the moving. Can’t wait to see all your new pictures soon.
The kids are so big and gorgeous!
Take Care
Love Lauren, Frank, Brianna and Braeden

2 Elly November 2, 2012 at 8:14 am

I can’t wait to hear all about your beautiful new place when my little chicks come back!

3 Rebecca and George Duarte November 2, 2012 at 8:28 am

WOW, what a view! This place is gorgeous.

We miss you too! and miss reading about your adventures.

4 Linda warren November 2, 2012 at 11:45 am

We miss you all so much and hope to see you at the convention. We just visited the branch and really enjoyed it. The warrens

5 emily November 2, 2012 at 1:28 pm

We miss y’all WAY more than a teeny tiny bit. 🙂

Congrats on the move and WOW, beautiful photos. I do have one question for ya tho. Are the hangers all still perfectly color coded?

<3 Em, Addison, and Ari! (Roar)

6 ginny brown November 2, 2012 at 3:57 pm

We miss you lots and love reading about your experiences. Glad to hear you are doing well and look forward to hearing about your many future adventures.

7 Jane Roach November 5, 2012 at 5:55 am

Hey Enos Family!

We do miss your pics and stories! We will (as always) miss you and your family at the circuit assembly next month (can you believe we’re in November?!) Love you all!!

8 Ellice November 7, 2012 at 7:42 am

I’ve missed your blog, too! Glad to see you are re-connecting! Will be looking for more stories! Love to you all!